We've made it easy for you to share your episodes on your current website or social media accounts.
Finding the sharing links and embed player code
Once you've created an episode, you'll be able to find links to share it to social media or your website by clicking the share icon in that episode's thumbnail image.
How to share on Social Media
If you'd like to share your episode to social media like Twitter or Medium, copy and paste the sharing link. This will expand into an episode player if the platform supports our link (Twitter and Medium for example), or it will serve as a link to a page generated for your episode if it doesn't.
How to add the player to your website
If you'd like to embed episodes of your show to your existing website, you can either use the sharing link (if your site supports it), or we provide the HTML code for an iFrame embed player for the episode. Just copy the code and paste it anywhere that supports iFrames.
Quick Note About iFrames and Squarespace
It's best to use the </> Code block over Squarespace's embed block to embed your podcast episode on your website.
Here are some great features you get now in the episode player:
- Beautiful, responsive design (looks great at all sizes)
- Easy access to sharing links for your listeners
- Light & Dark Mode
- 4 audio speed options, mute, 15s forward/back
Here are some of the new features coming soon:
- Deeper insights into how listeners are using and interacting your embed players
- Custom colors, and different player types (including a minimal player, and one for your show that displays all your published episodes)
- Easily clip and share highlights and memorable moments from your episode with Recast
* * *
Still have questions? We'd be happy to answer them. You can start a live chat with someone from our team by clicking on the chat icon down there on the right.