This article will show you how to sign up for Spotify for Podcasters so you can access your Spotify analytics and other insights they provide about your show, such as number of followers, streams and listens, and audience demographics.
- Your show's RSS feed URL
- Access to the email account that's listed in your show's RSS feed
How To Sign Up for Spotify for Podcasters
1. In a web browser, go to https://podcasters.spotify.com.
- Click the ‘Get Startedʼ Button
- Enter the RSS Feed for your podcast
- Click ‘Nextʼ in the lower right corner.
2. Click ‘Send Codeʼ to send an 8-digit code to the email address that's listed in the show's RSS feed. In Simplecast, you can find or change this email address in your Show Settings page. Click Next.
3. Check your email account for the Spotify Code. Copy and paste the 8-digit code from the email into the verification box on the website, then click Next.
4. Select ‘Your Countryʼ, ‘Primary Languageʼ, and ‘Primary Categoryʼ from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the + Add Category to add more categories and sub-categories. Click ‘Nextʼ in the lower-right corner.
6. Review information in ‘Does Everything Look OK? If yes, click ‘Submitʼ in the lower-right corner.
That's it, you're in! Click ‘See Statsʼ to go to the Dashboard and view your Spotify analytics.
* * *
How To Access Your Show's Spotify Dashboard (after signing up)
1. Open your web browser, visit https://podcasters.spotify.com/. Click ‘Log Inʼ.
2. Enter Email & Password.
3. Click on your podcast cover art.
* * *
Q: Are my Spotify analytics included in my Simplecast dashboard?
Your Spotify analytics are not currently included in your Simplecast dashboard at this time, but you can see them by following the instructions listed above.
* * *
Still have questions? Our support team is happy to help. You can reach us by clicking that chat icon in the bottom right side of your screen.