This article will show you how to add an email link to your Simplecast website to give your listeners and visitors to your site the ability to contact you directly via email.
How To Add an Email Link to your Simplecast Website:
- Click on the drop-down menu in the upper left corner next to your Show name and select 'Site Settings & Design'
- Under 'Social Links' look for 'Other Links'
- In the box on the left, enter 'Email' (or similar)
- In the box on the right, enter mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (replace email@example.com with your email address)
- Click 'Save' in the upper right corner
- Click 'View Site' and look for Mail icon alongside the social and other links.
- Send a test email to confirm it is working properly.
Site Settings & Design
Social Links > Other Links
Save & Then View Site
Click on Mail Icon to Test
Have a question about adding email links or something else related to your Simplecast website? You can click that chat icon down there on the right to speak to a Simplecast support agent. They're happy to help!