Radio.com is podcast directory and you can submit your show directly from your Simplecast dashboard. Submitting your show to the top directories is a great way for your podcast to get discovered and grow your audience.
⚠️Note: Podcasts on Radio.com are currently only available in the United States.
How To Submit Your Show To Radio. com
- Sign in to your Simplecast dashboard.
- Click on 'Show Distribution' from the drop-down menu in the top-left.
- In 'Main Distribution Channels' click on Radio.com to expand the section.
- Click on 'Submit Podcast to Radio.com' .
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- All submissions will be reviewed Radio.com. Please allow up to 60 days for your podcast to appear if approved.
How To Add a Radio.com Badge to your Simplecast Website:
This will display a link on your audio player, show page, and episode pages.
- Locate the directory link URL to your show on Radio.com.
- Copy the directory link URL to your clipboard (cmd/ctrl + v).
- Go to 'Show Distribution' settings from the drop-down menu in the top-left of your Simplecast dashboard.
- Click on the Radio.com section to expand.
- Paste (cmd/ctrl + v) the Radio.com directory link into the field for Step 2: Enter URL.
- The Radio.com badge will be added to the 'Listen & Subscribe' button.
* * *
Still have questions? We'd be happy to answer them. You can start a live chat with someone from our team by clicking on the chat icon down there on the right.