Note: It may take up to 6 weeks for Pandora to review your show submission, and they do not promise to approve all shows. So this is more of an application rather than a straight submission.
1. To submit your podcast to Pandora, login to your Pandora account through amp.pandora.com/podcasts.
Note: If you do not have a Pandora account, you’ll need to register for one first.
2. Enter your show's RSS feed URL and click Next.
3. Enter in the details about your podcast. Fill out as much information as you can, then click Next.
4. Enter the contact information for the show owner, then click next.
5. Check the boxes to agree to all the legal terms, then fill out the forms to give Pandora permission to access your show via your show's RSS feed, then click submit.
That's it! You should now see a screen that shows the information about your show and the status of your show submission.
It may take Pandora 4-6 weeks to review your application, but you can check on the status of your submission anytime at by logging in through https://amp.pandora.com/podcasts and then clicking on your profile picture in the top left.
• • •
You might also like:
Still have questions? We'd be happy to answer them. You can reach our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!