Google Play Music Availability
To submit a new podcast to Google Play Music Podcast Portal, you need to be located in the United States or Canada.
Podcasts on Google Play Music are only available to listeners located in the United States or Canada.
More information is available here.
How To Submit Your RSS Feed To Google Play Music
Follow these quick steps to begin publishing your podcast to Google Play Music:
- Sign into Google Play Music Podcast Portal with the Gmail account you want associated with your podcast.
- Click "add podcast" and submit your Simplecast RSS feed URL.
- Next, you will need to verify your Gmail account.
- Then, wait for Google to approve your podcast!
Find more helpful information, visit Google's help article: Add a podcast toGoogle Play using an RSS feed.
How To Update Your RSS URL On Google Play Music
Did you recently change your RSS Feed and want to make sure Google Play Music gets updated?
To update your podcast RSS URL, complete this Google Play Music form.
* * *
View this article for more information on how Simplecast gets your podcast listed on Google Podcasts.
Google Play Music vs. Google Podcasts: Google Play Music is only available in the US & Canada and Google Podcasts is available on Android devices and web browsers worldwide.
- Google Play Music requires you to submit your RSS Feed.
- Google Podcasts indexes your RSS Feed automatically from your podcast website (Simplecast sites are Google-Podcasts friendly).
* * *
Still have questions? We'd be happy to answer them. You can chat with someone from our team by clicking on the message icon down on the right. What is Simplecast?