This is a rare scenario, but if you ever need to move your Simplecast RSS to a new Apple Podcasts Connect Account, here's how you can do so. Feel free to contact our help desk if you need more details: help [at] simplecast.com
- Create a duplicate Podcast on Simplecast by importing the RSS feed from the original Simplecast podcast
- Add the new duplicate podcast to your Apple Podcasts account
- Create an RSS redirect on the original podcast (in the Podcast Settings) to point to the duplicate podcast's RSS feed
- If all goes well, Apple will follow the redirect to the new duplicate podcast and will kill the original one
- Make sure that you update any references the new duplicate podcast in Apple Podcasts instead of the original one
Did this answer your question?