This is a rare scenario, but if you ever need to move your Simplecast RSS to a new Apple Podcasts Connect Account, here's how you can do so.
- Create a duplicate Podcast on Simplecast by importing the RSS feed from the original Simplecast podcast
- Add the new duplicate podcast to your Apple Podcasts account
- Create an RSS redirect on the original podcast (in the Podcast Settings) to point to the duplicate podcast's RSS feed
- If all goes well, Apple will follow the redirect to the new duplicate podcast and will kill the original one
- Make sure that you update any references the new duplicate podcast in Apple Podcasts instead of the original one
* * *
Still have questions? we'd be happy to answer them. You can start a live chat with someone from our team by clicking the bottom right icon on this page.