This tutorial will help you create or locate your pixel code on Facebook and show you where to put it in your Simplecast dashboard.
What is a Facebook Pixel?
Facebook pixels are code you can add to your website to measure the impact of your ads and unlock powerful solutions in Facebook advertising. Facebook pixels track website activities and conversions, will automatically deliver ads to people and help you reach new and existing customers.
Where do you get Facebook Pixel Code?
The Ad Manager or Power Editor on Facebook is where you can create a new pixel code or locate one you have already created.
- Log into Facebook in a web browser on your laptop or desktop.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the upper menu bar next to the Quick Help (?) icon
- Click 'Manage Ads'
- Click Hamburger Menu (3 horizontal lines) in upper left corner
- Click 'Pixels'
- 'Create Pixel' screen will appear if you have not already done so.
- Pixel code will be in upper right corner if you have created one.
- Copy (cmd+c) to clipboard.
Step 1: Click the Drop-down arrow and select 'Manage Ads'
Step 2: Click The Hamburger Menu & Select Pixels
Step 3: Click 'Create a Pixel'. If already created, your Pixel ID/Code will be located in the upper right where you can select and copy to your clipboard (cmd/ctrl + c).
How To Add Facebook Pixel Code to your Simplecast Website
Step 1: Log in to Simplecast and go to 'Site Settings & Design' in Drop-down menu
Step 2: Click Site Settings in Sidebar
Step 3: Look for the box labeled 'External Services'
Step 4: Type or Paste (cmd/ctrl + v) the Facebook Pixel Code
Step 5: Click 'Save' and you are done
Still have questions? We'd be happy to answer them. You can start a live chat with someone from our team by clicking on the chat icon down there on the right.