In this Article:
- How to Set Default Pre- & Post-rolls (Show-Level)
How to Set Default Pre- & Post-rolls in Show Settings
- Select a show-level default for Pre-rolls and Post-rolls campaign markers (on or off)
- Set Pre- & Post-roll Marker Limits (number of Campaigns allowed per Marker)
- Click on the down-menu in the top left corner of the dashboard
- Click on the gear icon
- Click on 'Show Settings'
- Under Marker Settings, proceed with the following for marker default options:
- If you wish to add Pre-rolls to all new episodes by default, toggle 'Default Pre-roll' to "On."
- Toggle 'Default Post-roll' to On to add Post-rolls to all new episodes by default.
- Under the Marker Limits, click on the drop-down menus to set the default number for Pre- and Post-roll markers (up to 5).
Once you save these options, the next episode created will use the new default settings. Marker limits for Pre- and Post-rolls can also be adjusted while creating a new episode if the limit needs to be changed.
* * *
Still have questions? We'd be happy to answer them. You can start a live chat with someone from our team by clicking the chat icon.