When do I need to update my show's RSS Feed URL on Spotify?
If the RSS feed URL for your show has changed since it was originally submitted to Spotify (if you just changed podcast hosting platforms, for example), you'll need to login to https://podcasters.spotify.com and update which feed Spotify is checking to get your show.
1. Login to https://podcasters.spotify.com, then click on your show.
2. Click on the Settings link
3. Click the Update button
4. Paste in your show's new RSS Feed URL, then click the Next button
5. Confirm your hosting provider is correct, and that everything looks good.
That's it! Your show RSS feed URL has now been updated in Spotify. Spotify will begin checking it instead of your previous feed URL.
• • •
How To Contact Spotify Support
If you run into any problems with Spotify, check their Spotify for Podcasters FAQ.
If you aren't able to find the answer to your question, you can reach their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more info about how to find your show's RSS feed URL or how to get your podcast into the podcast apps? You might like:
- How to Find Your Show's RSS Feed URL
- How to Get Your Podcast on the Popular Podcast Apps
- How to Get Your Podcast Into Apple Podcasts
- How to Move Your Podcast to Simplecast
- How to Share and Embed Your Podcast
• • •
Still have questions? You can reach Simplecast support by clicking on the chat icon down there on the right side of your screen.