1. Locate the direct link to your show in the podcast app or directory.
This will be in a different place in each app, but here's an example of how to find a link to your show in Apple Podcasts / iTunes:
Here's an example of how to find a show's link in Spotify:
2. Paste that link into the right field in your Show Distribution page in your Simplecast dashboard
One you've found the direct link to your show, paste it into the field in the matching section in your Show Distribution page in your Simplecast dashboard:
Repeat steps 1 & 2 for the other podcast directories/apps you'd like to include a badge & link to on your show's Simplecast site and embed players. Make sure to save your changes once you're done.
Here's an example of how the badges look on a Simplecast site:
And here's an example of how the badges look in a Simplecast embed player on the Armchair Expert website:
• • •
You might also be interested in:
- How to Customize Your Simplecast Site Links
- How to Share and Embed Your Podcast Episodes
- How to Get Your Show Into the Popular Podcast Directories and Apps
Still have questions? You can reach the Simplecast support team by clicking that chat icon down there on the bottom right side of your screen. We also have other great tutorials and articles in our help center and blog at https://help.simplecast.com and https://blog.simplecast.com.